Hey Sweety it looks like a nice partyyou had there ;) I know I know I was there !
hi India, wow your party looks like it was sooo much fun. I bet Mrs. Dearing misses you too. I know Micah does, and I do too. We had friends from church come to lunch today, and it was fun. love you
aww isn't that cute
Hi India, Your party looks soooooo nice, we miss you. are you having fun in Hawaii? ...Love you,
SerenaHi India, i miss you so much, i want to come and visit you very soon.
Hi India,We miss you so much. We can't wait to come see you in Hawaii and go play on the beach. Your party was so cool and colorful :)
India Baby, I hope you are liking it here in HI. I am happy you are making new friends. LU-D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey Sweety it looks like a nice partyyou had there ;) I know I know I was there !
hi India, wow your party looks like it was sooo much fun. I bet Mrs. Dearing misses you too. I know Micah does, and I do too. We had friends from church come to lunch today, and it was fun. love you
aww isn't that cute
Hi India, Your party looks soooooo nice, we miss you. are you having fun in Hawaii? ...
Love you,
Serena
Hi India, i miss you so much, i want to come and visit you very soon.
Hi India,
We miss you so much. We can't wait to come see you in Hawaii and go play on the beach. Your party was so cool and colorful :)
India Baby,
I hope you are liking it here in HI. I am happy you are making new friends. LU
-D
Post a Comment