Thursday, April 26, 2007

Zoo keeper for a Day








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi India,

It looks like you had fun at the Zoo and you look pretty (Johnny says).

Love Johnny

Anonymous said...

Hi India,

I like your Zoo pictures. Did you get a lot of milk out of that cow? Is that a new friend you met at the zoo? What did you do as the zoo keeper? That is a PIG turtle! That is such a cool picture of the Ostrig (I think that's how you spell it :>) Ok answer my questions when you read this posting. Auntie Hala asks a lot of questions :)

I love you,

Auntie Hala

Anonymous said...

India,

I wish I was there. You guys are turning into animal lovers. Maybe we should camp there for the night.

LU -D

India said...

Hi Aunty Hala yes that was a lot av milk , that girl was my school friend ,she went with me to the zoo,she was a little bit bossy but she was a nice girl .That bird was not what you called it's a peecock it's very beautiful when it opens its tail.

Kiss
-India