Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The picture that started it all




My Dad named me after this baby in the picture , I think I like it ,it's pretty cute .Her real name is India .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear India,

I remember that picture! We were trying to think of names for you...like Penelope, Sarah, Phoebe, Jaraf, and other cool names. But when we say that picture we thought that was the right one!

LU-Daaaaaaaaaaad

Anonymous said...

Hey India,

How are you? Well school is almost over. What are your plans for the summer? You must have some really cool ideas like going to the beach, boogie boarding, hanging out, going to the sea park, camping by the beach and even going to California. But I know the best thing that you are thinking is eating those yummy ants. Well see you next year and have a good summer.

Nemo