My Mom's Name is Amal.She lookes very beautiful and Nice.My mom helps me do my homework because she loves me .She is special.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
India I love your poem and picture so very much ,I will keep them with me forever,even when I am very very old .You are a very special daugther and I love you very much .
That picture and your flower are so nice. I know your mom was very happy to get those presents from you. You are getting so good at drawing. Maybe you will become an artist one day :)
3 comments:
India I love your poem and picture so very much ,I will keep them with me forever,even when I am very very old .You are a very special daugther and I love you very much .
-MAMA
Hi India,
That picture and your flower are so nice. I know your mom was very happy to get those presents from you. You are getting so good at drawing. Maybe you will become an artist one day :)
I love you India and miss you very much.
Auntie Hala
Hi Baby,
The picture of mom is so cruel, I mean cool. How about a picture of me? Love you lots.
Santa
Post a Comment